Click through to find resources and other reputable websites specifically developed for women who have been diagnosed with uterine fibroids or other diseases of the female reproductive system.
We know that every woman is unique, and the information and perspectives provided on these websites are often times that of the patient. They may provide you additional insight into the challenges thousands of women face when selecting the treatment that is right for them.
- National Women’s Health Resource Center: http://www.healthywomen.org
- National Women’s Health Network: http://www.nwhn.org
- OBGYN.net The Universe of Women’s Health: http://www.obgyn.net
- National Uterine Fibroids Foundation: http://www.nuff.org
- Hysterectomy Educational Resources and Services (HERS): http://www.hersfoundation.com
- Research and Support Group for Uterine Fibroids: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/uterinefibroids
- Sans Uteri (Patient developed): http://www.findings.net/sans-uteri.html
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology: http://www.acog.org
- AAGL Advancing Minimally Invasive Gynecology Worldwide: http://www.aagl.org
- American Society of Reproductive Endocrinology: http://www.asrm.org
- Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada: http://www.sogc.org
- Medscape Ob/Gyn & Women’s Health: http://www.medscape.com/womenshealth
- Healthfinder: http://healthfinder.gov
- Healthfinder en Español: http://healthfinder.gov/espanol
- Our Bodies Ourselves: http://www.ourbodiesourselves.org
These groups and their websites are not affiliated or sponsored by Dr. Bruce B. Lee. The information presented by these websites and resources is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor or qualified medical provider.